How to reserve the vacation house La Grave in Aups?
All reservations have to be accompanied by a deposit representing 33% of the total hire price. The reservation is considered confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. You will receive a contract by return.
The balance of the price is required one month before the commencement of the hire contract. If payment is not received by the agreed date, the reservation is automatically cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
General conditions of hire:
- Rental ; The house is let by week, from Saturday 17.00H till the following Saturday at 10.00H.
- Arrival ; The key to the house will be available on the first day of hire between 17.00H and 19.00H.
- Departure : The house should be available on the day of departure, inventory checked, by 10H.
- A deposit of 400€ is required in cash at arrival, to be returned when the keys are returned, and inventory checked.
- The house is rented for a maximum of 10 people.
- Animals are not accepted.
The price includes:
- Hot and cold water consumption, electricity, television and video.
- Bed blankets and 2 towels per person, draps, bed sheets
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils for 10 people.
Costs not included in the hire price, but which have to be paid separately :
- Laundry cost at 11€ per person.
- Cleaning charge of 75€ after vacating the house.
- From the 1/10 till 30/04 an 10€ charge is made, per day, for heating.
- Tax 1€/pp/day for +13 years old
- These charges will be deducted from the 400€ deposit paid on arrival.
Clients are advised to take their own insurance against risks inherent in renting property and the use of parking, and the swimming pool. This should include loss, or theft of their own personnel property, motor vehicles, their own negligence, and damage done by them to the leased property and furniture.
The owner declines any responsibility for any accidents in the use of the swimming pool and children’s garden and its equipment.